INSIGHT PH VF PHARMACEUTICAL METAL DETECTOR
Insight Vertical Fall Pharmaceutical Metal Detection System
The Insight Pharmaceutical Vertical Fall Metal Detection system is designed for inspecting powders and granules with a throughput of up to 30,000kg per minute.
The Insight PH Vertical Fall comes complete with full IQ, OQ & PQ validation documents and certification.
DDS Vector Display Delivers Perfect Product Set-Ups
The Direct Digital Signal (DDS) vector display provides a graphic representation of the metal detection process, aids perfect product set-up and is an excellent diagnostic tool.
Easy to clean and maintain
The Insight PH Vertical Fall is fully GMP compliant and is made with a mirror polished finish with no dust traps.
Auto Learn Provides Simple and Fast Set-up
The Insight PH Vertical Fall will automatically set-up and store 200 different pre-sets, calibrating for product effect and loose material as the product passes through the system.
- Material of Construction: 304 mirror polished stainless steel with 316 mirror polished stainless steel reject
- Single Frequency: 1 MHz
- Supply Voltages: 85 to 265 V, single phase 50/60Hz, neutral & amp;Earth
- Power Consumption: 20 VA
- Temperature Range: -10 to +40 oC (14 to 95 oF)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)
- IP Rating: IP66
- PVS Enabled: Yes (Sample Test)
- Ethernet Capability: Yes
- USB Capability: Yes