Service & Retrofits
All machines require servicing and maintenance to ensure smooth operation and reliability. From the operator´s perspective, reliability and efficiency are vital prerequisites to financial success.
To provide our customers with after-sales support and ensure that each system works according to plan throughout its life cycle, we offer a wide range of products and services.
Scheduled maintenance is always better than unscheduled repairs. This means preventive maintenance, early detection and elimination of wear-related defects – before they become a problem. Of course this includes refurbishment, installation and production of replacement parts.
Here are some examples of what we can help you with:
- replace corroded or damaged hardware that no longer protect the engine
- eliminate filter icing problem
- cool combustion air to increase power and efficiency using either coolers, fogging systems, mechanical or absorption chillers.
By improving filter efficiency and design, you can also:
- eliminate blade erosion
- reduce compressor fouling to maintain power and save fuel
- extend the time between water-washes
- reduce salt penetration
- increase the time between filter changes
- reduce inlet or exhaust pressure drop
We can handle most retrofit projects and will guide you through the cost and performance trade-offs from the optimum configuration for your needs.
Please contact us for more information